As an independent therapist, I provide psychotherapy.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Therapy for Depression and Anxiety
- Living and Thriving with Bipolar Disorder
- Geriatric Care Management – I no longer do this as a solo practitioner. I work cooperatively with other Care Managers when there are serious psychiatric issues.
- Caregiver Support
- Co-dependency and Recovery
- Support for Parents of Adult Children
- Grief and Loss Counseling
- Living with Illness
- Work and Career issues
- Challenges for Professional Nurses in General and Advanced Practice
- Stress Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Exploration of Spiritual Issues
- Assertiveness Training
Fill out our form by clicking the button below or call 239-232-2331 to schedule your free consultation!
I am part of a team of Physician and Nurse Practitioners who are skillful at psychiatric medication management. We combine the support of medication and psychotherapy to empower individuals and couples to create the lives they want. I have seen many people helped by medications that control depression, moods, anxiety, ADHD. People, who could never have used therapy before become less stressed. Sleep returns. Thoughts stop racing. Depression that has felt so deadening eases. Tears dry up. The inner emotional world becomes more manageable. This frees the client to make use of psychotherapy to explore new choices. Not all patients are treated with medication. We evaluate each patient and explain your options. We then support your choice. In the practice I focus only on psychotherapy.
Home visits for psychotherapy may also be possible on a fee for service basis.